Hammered Wedding Ring – Three Steps to Finding the Right Men’s Wedding Ring. Although women generally have more options during a telephone conversation, you may be surprised to discover that there are also many male and wedding models. Men prefer durable and masculine models: simple bands, a channel or a common ring.
Although men’s engagement rings are less common than women’s, they are becoming more popular. They look like wedding rings, but usually only contain a pearl. Let’s look at popular models and materials below.
Hammered Wedding Ring
1. Choose the Width
The male rings can vary from 3 to 8 mm, although most prefer a wide tire with a thickness of 5 to 6 mm.
2. Choose Your Metal
Nearly pure gold (22 carat), 18 carat gold and 14 carat gold are still popular and traditional for male weddings. 14 carat gold is widely used, although it only contains 58% gold because it is more durable and has a higher mixing content than lower gold. The higher the gold content, the deeper the color of the gold ring will be.
White gold is a mixture of gold and one or two white metals (mainly nickel, manganese and palladium) and rhodium to improve whiteness. White gold is similar to platinum but less expensive. Other fluctuations in gold are pink, red, pink, green and black, each mixed with different mixtures.
Silver is rarely used in loops or rings because it is sensitive to oxidation and needs to be cleaned regularly. Therefore, silverware is generally recommended for daily use, not for daily use. Money is cheaper than gold and platinum.
Tungsten, a dirty white metal, is also called tungsten carbide or tungsten. Unassigned is used for industrial applications. Tungsten is popular because of its exceptional resistance to men’s jewelry. Tungsten is supplied with a natural polish and does not require constant maintenance, but can not be modified or restored.
Titanium is one of the most difficult metals and more resistant to scratches; so it is a popular choice for men’s tires. Despite its strength, titanium is not as heavy as platinum. Titanium is cheaper than platinum, but a little more expensive than gold.
Like tungsten, palladium is increasingly popular. The noble metal is white in nature and should not be repeated constantly. Although palladium seems a lot, palladium usually sells a fraction of the price.
Platinum is one of the most popular materials for weddings and engagement rings. It is more expensive than gold and can also be compared to resistance, although other metals, such as titanium, are even stronger. Platinum does not leave or does not require maintenance.
3. Select the Project.
- Simple band: the classic, simple and simple design of the group is still popular in male weddings.
- Father: An orbital design in a man’s diamond rings creates an antique, elegant and luxurious appearance.
- Set of channels: the design of the channel system guarantees an elegant appearance with the selected metal to compensate the jump.
- An ornate pattern: diamonds or other pearls are used in the equipment. You can also choose a diamond or other jewelry to fill your ring.
- Engraving: male rings and engagement rings can be engraved with words, symbols or other motifs in a personal and unique ring.
- Hammered: the hammered design is popular because the tire has a unique, rough and structural appearance.
- Normalized, braided, braided: the other designs and variants are a broken and twisted clamp or a braided ribbon that looks like you. “
Gallery for Hammered Wedding Ring, Three Steps to Finding the Right Men’s Wedding Ring