Wedding Ring Materials - The Durability of Wedding Ring Materials. Different materials are used for religions. This article examines each material and the degree of transferability.
1. Silver: a relatively cheap semiprecious white metal, fairly soft, hard and popular among men, as well as a modern style rather than an alliance. It does not resist scratching and tends to move with time.
Another characteristic of silver is its reactivity with the acid in human sweat, which tends to sink it, although this detrimental effect can easily be eliminated.
Wedding Ring Materials
2. Gold. 9 kt gold: fashionable for 18 kt gold due to the low level of pure gold (37.5%) among consumers in the United Kingdom. The low gold content is also responsible for the lighter yellow color and, in the case of 9-carat white gold, it is whiter when adding silver.
9-carat gold, like silver, is vulnerable to attack, but is visibly harder and more durable than 18-carat gold. However, it is not easy to resist scratches and will deteriorate rapidly, such as silver, 9-carat gold or 18-carat gold.
22-carat gold is also an alternative to alliances and is popular in Indian and Asian cultures.
3. titanium. Titan is a beginner in the faith market, especially in the United Kingdom. Titanium is becoming the favorite material of men. The modern and contemporary design, which combines strength and durability, makes these metal rings an option for the most demanding jewelers.
Titanium is generally as soft as indestructible metal, but extremely hard. It quickly requires little wear, but it resists distortion due to abuse or accidents and is not as thin as precious metals. As with most metals, except tungsten, the polished titanium rings are opaque and shiny like satin and, over time, the two surfaces melt somewhere in the middle.
Wedding Ring Materials
4. Stainless steel: not as popular as a used metal wedding ring but still recognized. Double titanium and a very resistant material. High resistance to deformation and abrasion for a long time, but like all metals, scratches will form.
5. Zirconium. He is also a newcomer. Zirconium is the sweetness of titanium and has the same properties: light, resistant to allergens, with the additional benefit of forming a ceramic coating of black silk, sapphire and hard oxide during the heat treatment. Although it is extremely resistant to scratches, the wrist appears in the ring due to the soft material that covers the jacket. The coating is resistant to degradation, but you should expect some scratches on the ring.
6. Wolfram Another freshman. Very hard, scratch resistant and durable, and should last for many years. The main disadvantages are that the expansion or reduction is only possible by lifting the ring by moving the drill with highly specialized equipment. If the ring is removed in an emergency, the ring breaks and only destroys it.
7. palladium. He is not a freshman, but he was originally popular after the Palladium World War II belongs to the same group of platinum elements that have almost the same appearance and whiteness, but at a fraction of the price. Resistance test - like titanium. The biggest disadvantage now is the lack of manufacturers that manufacture rings with this material.
8. Platinum. Similar to the real wedding ring. At the time of this writing, it is very expensive, but recently it gained a lot of popularity. Probably the whitest of all engagement ring materials with the durability of titanium.
Tags: #ALTERNATIVE WEDDING RING MATERIALS #BEST WEDDING RING MATERIALS #BLACK WEDDING RING MATERIALS #CHEAP WEDDING RING MATERIALS #COMMON WEDDING RING MATERIALS #DURABILITY OF WEDDING RING MATERIALS #ETHICAL WEDDING RING MATERIALS #EXOTIC WEDDING RING MATERIALS #INTERESTING WEDDING RING MATERIALS #PLATINUM WEDDING RING MATERIALS #POPULAR WEDDING RING MATERIALS #SILVER WEDDING RING MATERIALS #TITANIUM WEDDING RING MATERIALS #TUNGSTEN WEDDING RING MATERIALS #UNIQUE WEDDING RING MATERIALS #WEDDING RING DIFFERENT METALS #WEDDING RING MATERIALS COMPARISON #WEDDING RING MATERIALS FOR SALE #WEDDING RING MATERIALS GUIDE #WEDDING RING MATERIALS PALLADIUM #WEDDING RING MATERIALS PRICES #WEDDING RING MATERIALS PROS AND CONS #WEDDING RING METAL MATERIALS #WEDDING RING METALS COMPARISON #WEDDING RING METALS PROS CONS